Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda rare/sought after Import Saturn games FS. Well below ridiculous eBay gouging prices.

1. Kinda rare/sought after Import Saturn games FS. Well below ridiculous eBay gouging prices.

*Edited some descriptions and added a game.

*I also just remembered that I have a DC Border Down if anyone is interested in that as well.

Ok guys. I don't post here too ofte anymore, but I wanted to put these up here at a lower price before going through the hassle of ebaying these. I need to free up the funds but I'm not trying to gouge anyone.

I know eBay is NOT a realistic depiction of market value so I'm going by what I paid when I got them almost a decade ago. I know they've gone up since then, so it should be a decent deal. Add $5 if you want it insured when shipping.

**EDIT** looked at my stuff and I do have the spine card for Battle Garegga.

Battle Garegga Complete with spine card. Disc is clean no scratches. $180 PayPal net to me. (There's a disc only on eBay for $200 right now, fucking ridiculous.)

Elevator Action Returns, clean disc , no spine card $180 net to me.

soukyugurentai, complete with spine card $60 shipped.

I also have a couple others that I haven't researched yet but I'd be willing to sell, such as Batsugun. Let me know if you are interested in these, they will be going up for sale soon too.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by JM; 02 Jun 2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Added listing and edited descriptions

2. I'd be interested in DoDonPachi for sure, let me know what you're thinking price wise on that one.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. How does $60 shipped sound?

(I paid $55 before shipping on eBay years ago.)

4. That sounds perfect, let me know how to pay you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Awesome! I'll PM you.

6. Mother Fucking Team Work!

7. Do you have Kingdom Grandprix?

8. Sorry man. That's one of the big ones I never got ahold of.

9. Do you have Baby Biscuit Adventure
    Donk

10. I do, but I'd never sell!