Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)

1. Missed it. Oh well.

2. Got a regular and limited edition. There were nowhere near enough copies of this thing printed. LRG had been getting better at estimating print runs but lately it all goes in seconds.

I actually quite like the idea behind Limited Run Games, but am not a fan at all of ordering windows measured in seconds. Laugh at Lawbreakers all you want, it's got a much healthier availability.
    Last edited by James; 04 Aug 2017 at 10:23 AM.

3. I got the standard edition, since that LE had nothing that interested me. I'm surprised I actually got it. LE's way of doing things generally sucks, since 90% you don't make it in. That people were actually left out while in queue for checkout is bullshit. Either release a decent print run or do multiple runs. This whole "omg limited rarez!" stuff just sucks.

4. So they packaged the LE with Lawbreakers LE (a game no one wants) after WB LE is sold out. This company is super shady.

5. So try ordering again at 6PM?

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    So they packaged the LE with Lawbreakers LE (a game no one wants) after WB LE is sold out. This company is super shady.
    Their Twitter claims it was to "price out resellers and extend availability time". Sure.

7. Yep, fuck LRG.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm thinking I'm just going to order the Asia version from Play-Asia for this kind of shit since I don't want the limited editions and the regular physical editions are fine.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

You still get another chance at 6, don't forget.

No artbook, no LE. Shame for a game that looks this good, too.

10. Nope, still not going near their bullshit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.