Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)

1. Mzo i told you it's built-in like Snail Maze, but i guess it's only built-in for GOOD people who like GOOD games.
    Donk

2. Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I own and have played through it on SMS and TG16, love the game. I'll wait for a deep discount sale if it's digital only.
    Gawd you cheapass. $20.00 isn't going to kill you that bad. If this many people are going Goo-Goo-Gaa-Gaa over it, just go ahead and buy the game to show your support.`
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. If it were an EA or Activision release, you know, a large company that could have backed a physical release then I could understand being miffed and waiting for the cheapness. But it's not, and we're once again presented with a choice between supporting a small company or not. I'd much rather see a thing like this available digital only than not available at all because whenever someone does it right, they don't make any money.
    That said, this seems like a prime candidate for an LRG style release...

4. Which means maybe one person on this site will be lucky enough to get it. Most likely Molli.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. If you don't get this game right now you think SNES is better than Genesis and you say "sness" and when you answer why it's better you mechanically reply, "Mario World, Zelda, Super Metrode, Yossy Island, Final Fantasy Three, Chrono Trigger..."

6. They really did a great job with this, its downright beautiful. The funny thing is I have to switch to 8bit mode to beat any of the bosses.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    If you don't get this game right now you think SNES is better than Genesis and you say "sness" and when you answer why it's better you mechanically reply, "Mario World, Zelda, Super Metrode, Yossy Island, Final Fantasy Three, Chrono Trigger..."
    And that mechanical reply would actually be correct...screw anybody who says "sness" though. That's just totally douchey.

Oh, and I downloaded Wonderboy for the Switch. Like everyone else already said, it's awesome. It's amazing. It's gorgeous. blah blah blah. If you don't buy this for $20, and support the wonderful work of these developers, then you suck!

8. Yeah everyone, We must shame Mzo into actually buying this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Mzo stop playing Mega Man 1 and not playing Batman and get back to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Maybe when I beat Zelda.