Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)

1. It's Dragon's Trap, of course it's great.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. It's built into the Switch like Snail Maze

3. I really really hope this team is working on something else now? More remakes or, even better, something brand new?

I don't want to see such attention to detail one-and-done with WonderBoy. It's a great game to remake, but I'm greedy and want more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Omar loves him some Master System, so who knows.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Wow, you guys are making this sound great. Digital only?
    So far, yes. Digital only. The developer has stated, as of now, they do not have any plans for a physical release.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Omar loves him some Master System, so who knows.
    He does, but WB3 in particular is kind of a holy grail for him. I don't even think the other Wonder Boy games are in the same league as far as his fandom goes.

To be honest, I feel like this is a pretty good proof of concept for an original Wonder Boy title, but with Monster Boy coming out soon they might want to steer clear of all that.

7. It won't hurt anyone to make another one

I own and have played through it on SMS and TG16, love the game. I'll wait for a deep discount sale if it's digital only.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    To be honest, I feel like this is a pretty good proof of concept for an original Wonder Boy title
    I'd kill for a new Wonder Boy with this team at the helm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I own and have played through it on SMS and TG16, love the game. I'll wait for a deep discount sale if it's digital only.
    Sic em Finch