Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)

how many good games are you two not going to play because of the princess zorldoes?

I still didn't buy Color Splash, Yakuza 0, or Gravity Rush 2. =[

Disgusting

4. Color Splash will be r@re l@@k in a year or so and people will be tripping over themselves to get it despite it being available digitally. Actually all three of those games might be that way, at least Gravity Rush.
    Donk

5. This game is a love letter to the original and a guide to any other developers that want to try and do something similar. It would be awesome if someone did Zillion just like this, but with late 80's anime art style.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    So far, yes. Digital only. The developer has stated, as of now, they do not have any plans for a physical release.
    Seems that ARC Systems is releasing in Asia with a physical release: http://www.play-asia.com/wonder-boy-...uage/13/70b4g3 No more excuses for Mzo?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Color Splash will be r@re l@@k in a year or so and people will be tripping over themselves to get it despite it being available digitally. Actually all three of those games might be that way, at least Gravity Rush.
    Paper Mario Color Splash? I forgot that even came out already!

8. It's been a long time since I played this game without save states. The last boss keeps killing me and I have to do the whole dungeon over

9. Ugh, that made me turn it off the other night. To die at the boss and get sent back to town is a bit too old school for me, lol.

10. Nevermind, I beat it now. Getting the Legendary Shield helped (I didn't have the money before). Some of the forms have good alternatives, but I was losing too much health in the mouse man part.

This was really a great experience. It's amazing how, with virtually no gameplay modification, this holds up as well as it does. It might be dated in certain ways, but there's no doubt this is one of the best games of the 8-bit console era.