Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)

6pm:

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The LE was balls. A FOLDED poster in an LE? Get the fuck out of here.

3. Cool I got one of the 6:00 batch.

4. Ditto. Find it funny it sold out in a minute but the bullshit Lawbreakers pack took 5-10.

5. I actually like the Limited Run crew. Sat down and chatted with Doug a couple of times, well past when the interview was over, and he's honestly enthusiastic and straightforward. They're trying to work a tricky market and this time they blew it, but I've also gotten games I'm really happy to have on my shelf that wouldn't have gotten a printing without them. Games like DariusBurst, Wonder Boy and the forthcoming Ys (not to mention Jotun and Oceanhorn, both of which sold out far faster than I'd have thought) are giving them trouble getting the numbers right, but I have no reason to believe they're artificially limiting supply.

6. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have no reason to believe they're artificially limiting supply.
    Isn't that literally the name of their business?

7. Just open preorder for a time, and once it is close, print an extra hundred or so copies and no one can really complain.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Just open preorder for a time, and once it is close, print an extra hundred or so copies and no one can really complain.
    Seems that simple, right? They can't just be puzzling over "How do we know how much interest there will be?" when they don't even do preorders.

9. Don't want to artificially limit supply? Implement a preorder system.