Thread: Watch Dogs 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Watch Dogs 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by PC Gamer
    Ubisoft has finally, officially announced that Watch Dogs 2 will be out on November 15. The new game will star a new character, Marcus Holloway, a young, brilliant hacker who joins Dedsec to help fight corruption in the San Francisco Bay Area after he's accused of a crime he didn't commit.

Ubisoft said Holloway will be a different sort of character than Aiden Pearce, the hero of the original Watch Dogs: More expressive, handy in a fight, and far better at parkour. More significantly, he'll be able to hack every character in the game rather than just pre-selected targets, as well as cars and most of the city's electronics, and will even acquire the ability to perform mass hacks. Different toys, like an RC jumper with an extending arm and a quad-copter drone, will enable Holloway to complete his tasks quietly and elegantly, but a noisier approach, with guns and gusto, is always on the table.

“In Watch_Dogs 2, we’re excited to give players a captivating storyline with engaging characters that offers deeper, more meaningful hacking options, a greater variety of gadgets and weapons and a brand new seamless multiplayer experience that will appeal to fans of the original Watch_Dogs as well as players new to the brand,” Senior Producer Dominc Guay said.

Watch Dogs 2 will be available in three editions—Deluxe, Gold, and Collector's—and preordering any of them will also get you a bonus mission, Zodiac Killer, which will unlock an exclusive outfit when completed.
    Link

2. what about the Finished Edition

e: "Who Let The Dogs Out? They Weren't Done Cookin'" better be the first review headline I see for this game, or else there'll be hell to pay, Games Journalism
    Last edited by cka; 08 Jun 2016 at 04:20 PM.

That's penciled in for a PS5 remaster.

4. Fool me once.....
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. First one bored me to the point that I couldn't finish it, and I've plowed through some awfully ponderous JRPGs over the years. Pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    First one bored me to the point that I couldn't finish it, and I've plowed through some awfully ponderous JRPGs over the years. Pass.
    I enjoyed the first maybe 60% of the game. Played to about 75% and wans't having fun anymore so that was that.

There's potential here, it wasn't far from a good game, and Assassin's Creed 2 showed how far a little polish can go, but the best you'll get from me is "open-minded," not "hype."

I liked that the first game had difficulty settings and wasn't easy-mode-only like Assassin's Creed games, GTAV, Sleeping Dogs, etc.. It's too bad the content itself and world design weren't so hot.

8. This may be the most hilarious example of gaming up its own asshole I'll see all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. The 1st game couldn't hack it. I've yet to finish it.

10. I liked what little I played of the first but it crashed too much to get very far. PC gaming. I could definitely see it getting repetitive if I had been able to play further.