Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dead Rising 4 (PC, One)

1. I'm glad I didn't buy that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    "you get everything that will ever come out" is useful to convey value.
    Given that it is has taken a day or more to clearly say what the phrase means, perhaps it is not a good word to use.

3. A season pass is a DLC bundle offered for sale long before all of its individual pieces are finished, usually at a significant discount vs. buying all of its components a la carte. Depending on the game, it may entitle the purchaser to all DLC ever made for that game, or just specific pieces outlined in the product description for the season pass. (There is a long history of butthurt idiots assuming the former, failing to read the description, and becoming very angry when a piece of DLC comes out they find they aren't entitled to.)

Did you really not know, or were you just asking to stir up debate? I mean... this is a question that seems really odd coming from someone who's been paying even a little bit of attention to video games for the last 10 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Not sure if season pass is a good term but a "you get everything that will ever come out" is useful to convey value.
    Except you don't 99% of the time
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I didn't know what it was. The first time I saw it it, it sounded like something that expired so I exited out and did something else. Probably succubus hand holding stories.

6. I know the CoD community flipped their shit when BO3 got a 5th DLC (almost 2 years after release) that wasn't included in the season pass. And it was mainly just the Zombies players who are normally fine paying $50 for a season pass that only includes 4 zombies maps. This one was 8 remastered zombies maps for $30.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    no season 2 is more characters

SFV's DLC setup is pure dogshit. It's like $10 to get some fucking stage because it's in a tourney.
    Yea I'd just say they're greedy assholes using the term completely wrong. I don't even know if season pass is a great term but the usefulness of something like it seems ok to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Given that it is has taken a day or more to clearly say what the phrase means, perhaps it is not a good word to use.
    It seems like what the term conveys and what devs are actually doing aren't aligned.