Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising 4 (PC, One)

Dead Rising 4 (PC, One)

Last edited by Yoshi; 03 Jun 2017 at 03:02 PM.

This is only a timed exclusive.

3. I had no issue with the game when it was only on PC and XBO but I now have issue that it's a timed exclusive for a year.

4. Unless a game can't be done anywhere else, third party exclusives are so lame. I get it from s hardware creator standpoint, but damn is it annoying.

5. I can see reasons for just working on one system and not wanting to port or getting around to a port later, but announcing timed exclusives out of the gate irritates me more and more these days. I think this has really gotten to me because of games already on multiple platforms but with timed DLC like CoD, Battlefront, and Destiny. Just purposefully trying to irritate the playerbase.

Thankfully I don't think I've ever cared about a game that had exclusively timed DLC. I can imagine that being irritating as hell.

I'm on the opposite side on timed exclusives. I'm perfectly willing to wait it out, and I've successfully done so multiple times recently: RotTR, GTAV, etc.

7. I don't mind waiting for a finished version on another console.

Possible best DLC ever alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Capcom Unity
    Dead Rising Fore!

Spring has arrived and the zombie horde has invaded the local fairways and putting greens of Willamette, Colorado. On June 20, get ready to flip zombies the birdie in Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf, releasing for Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam.

With oversized golf balls and customizable clubs, players will drive long and hard down the fairways of Willamette in search of the perfect putt. Grab your golf loving friends for 4-player co-op or go solo on the zombie infested course. But watch your score – you definitely don’t want to bogey on this course!

Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf is included as part of the Dead Rising 4 Season Pass for $19.99 (USD) / €19.99 / £16.24, available for purchase in the Microsoft Store and on Steam. Players can also get the pack as a standalone purchase for $9.99 (USD) / €9.99 / £7.99, or get the game and Season Pass together in the Dead Rising 4 Digital Deluxe Edition which is $79.99 (USD) /€79.99 / £54.99.
    Link

I take it no one played this?

10. It's an xbox one exclusive, so of course not.
    All I read and hear all day is how xbox has no exclusives. The stuff like this and Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive come out and are completely ignored by the gaming populace.