Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War (2018; PS4)

God of War (2018; PS4)

Last edited by Yoshi; 13 Jun 2017 at 09:14 AM.

2. Am I the only one thinking we might be in for a Metal-Gear-Solid-2-style swerve? Like, you only play Kratos in the first part, he gets killed before the kid's eyes (EDIT: bonus angst points if it's somehow the kid's fault), the kid barely escapes who-or-whatever did that, and then you play the kid for the rest of the game (after jumping forward a few years), as he seeks revenge for Kratos? My main reason for thinking this is the "knowledge gained" popups that happen whenever Kratos teaches the kid something - seems to suggest the kid rather than Kratos is the main character.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 13 Jun 2016 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. yeah, thought the trailer made that apparent.

4. Mash X to build angst.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Am I the only one thinking we might be in for a Metal-Gear-Solid-2-style swerve? Like, you only play Kratos in the first part, he gets killed before the kid's eyes (EDIT: bonus angst points if it's somehow the kid's fault), the kid barely escapes who-or-whatever did that, and then you play the kid for the rest of the game (after jumping forward a few years), as he seeks revenge for Kratos? My main reason for thinking this is the "knowledge gained" popups that happen whenever Kratos teaches the kid something - seems to suggest the kid rather than Kratos is the main character.
    The Devs lied in their interview with Jeff, if that is what happens. They said that you play as Kratos from beginning to end.

6. Looks more like Tomb Raider than GoW.

Someone liked The Last of Us.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The Devs lied in their interview with Jeff, if that is what happens. They said that you play as Kratos from beginning to end.
    Well THIS Kratos has a beard. Clearly the Kratos that we know and love has no beard. So perhaps this is a prequel/revised origin story?!?!?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Are we sure the adult is Kratos at all?

10. How many dudes that are pale white with red symbols on their bodies do you think there are?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.