Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. The have ever since MacFarlane was drawing him in the 90s. It does look a lot weirder in motion than it does as a still image in a comic, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. The movie had it so its kinda expected now.

3. Insomniac got the locomotion of Sunset Overdrive to be really good so this has a lot of potential to be good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Even if it was, did you forget how infuriatingly horrific the wall climbing stickiness was of the inFamous white lead dude? Getting from one end of tree covered park to the other was the most difficult game of the generation. If anything, that's the last team that should ever be given a Spider-Man game.
    Obviously we've established that this game isn't made by Sucker Punch, but I have say, the controls and traversal in Infamous Second Son (not the ones with the white dude) were amazing. Easily the best I've seen in a superhero game.

5. At least they finally fixed something after three or four releases, but you're not tricking me into that piece of shit series again.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Obviously we've established that this game isn't made by Sucker Punch, but I have say, the controls and traversal in Infamous Second Son (not the ones with the white dude) were amazing. Easily the best I've seen in a superhero game.
    You should try Sunset Overdrive.

7. Oh yeah, I forgot Insomniac did Sunset... that game is fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Sunset felt kind of shallow but it was very smooth.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Will we have to save balloons in this?
    MY BALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN