Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. Yeah this looks really good. I hope they can do for Spiderman what Arkham did for Batman.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

2. But Arkham did for Batman what it did because it was an original game. Spiderman Arkham is just some rip off shit.

Plus Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spider-Man

4. Most good games are what they are because they strategically ripped off other games well.

Besides, Arkham dropped the ball something fierce with Knight. If Spider-man can deliver some good indoor locations to explore, boss fights and story progression that aren't a series of anticlimactic farts, and manage to not force you into the Spider-Buggy every 5 fucking minutes, it'll easily be the best Arkham game this gen.

5. I think the predator stuff worked in Arkham because that is Batman. I don't know if it will work as well for Spider-Man but I am sure willing to give it a chance. Like Bacon basically said, this already looks much better than Arkham Knight.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    But Arkham did for Batman what it did because it was an original game. Spiderman Arkham is just some rip off shit.
    Do you think so? This doesn't really look like an Arkham ripoff to me. The mechanics really play to what makes Spiderman great.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

7. Every game is an Arkham ripoff these days

8. This is some white nonsense.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I don't know why this thread was so damn hard to find.

Anyway, this is out and it definitely delivers. The attention to detail and the production values are really incredible. It doesn't reinvent the open-world superhero formula, it still fits in with the Arkham and Infamous mold, but it frankly blows any of this generation's attempts at the genre.

Good to hear. I was waiting for TNL opinions on it. I don't trust most of the internet with its overhyping of anything superhero related.