Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. Buy it, finish it in a weekend, trade it in. Then you wont feel guilty.

2. redbox it, finish it in a weekend, return it. Then you won't feel guilty for having wasted $20-30 on a two day play through.

3. Never buy it at all.

Profit?!?!?

4. Buy it. Keep it forever. After you finish it, pop it in every few days just to swing around aimlessly for awhile because that’s more fun than actually pursuing objectives in most games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. The web slinging is LEGITIMATELY AMAZING. No question about that. But beyond that, it's BARELY even a game. And the game that's there is Regular As Fuck.

6. Cigs is absolutely right. Once the sheen wears off, it's boring as fuck. I have no idea how you guys are getting 100% on this in just a few days.

7. Mainly because its so easy to get to 85% of all the trophies just by doing what you'd do anyway in a spidey game. Then its just sitting there....Platinum Trophy. Waiting, calling your name.

I realized it was just a new version of the standard Spider-man game pretty quickly, but the story is excellent, so I went with it.

8. I've enjoyed the side quests, the fighting crime stuff, and the main game. Honestly the only parts of the game I didn't like were the sections you didn't play as Peter, and the Taskmaster challenges. Other wise I was pretty into everything else.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I would literally rather play as Mary Jane trying to be a reporter while Spiderman just does his horseshit in the background. Maybe even hire a writer or two. Like, the real ones. They do freelance.

10. The very last Mary Jane segment was super fucking legit, but that's because Spiderman is there too.