Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. This is a real Redbox game.

2. That's what I'm thinking, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Got the Platinum Trophy but didnt unlock all the gadget upgrades, done until DLC.

Insomniac certainly has a style that I love. The amount and style of puzzles, the upgrade system and even the gadget select wheel is so remaniscent of Ratchet and Clank; and even Sunset Overdrive, and I love it. They also are damn near the best and making the most out of hardware, the visuals in this were the tits.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I'm at 96%, just need to find some more crimes while I swing around the city.

This game was incredbile. It consumed me over the last few days offs.
    There are way too many of these goddamn crimes. That's really my biggest complaint, if you're just tackling everything equally you finish everything else and only half the crimes and end up having to do 5 hours of repetitive nonsense if you want to 100%.

All that stands between me and a platinum trophy is like 50 more of these crimes but I don't feel motivated to do it. There should have been 1/2 as many.

5. Ok, I polished off the crimes and got the platinum. Got that moneky off my back. Other than the crimes/100% thing, it's actually a pretty fun platinum, with nothing especially tedious or difficult.

I really did love this game. It's a bit backloaded, as all the best setpieces and boss fights are in the third act, but it really tells a great story, and there are so many epic moments in addition to the super fun open world stuff. I could see this franchise being a major pillar for Sony for the next gen.

6. I was saying in the discord I actually really like all the side missions here. If the crime had a bit more variety I could honestly do hours of it no problem. I was just thinking how the side quests here have enough variety, or the game offers enough variety in combat and tools that doing it all hasn't tired or overwhelmed me. Compare that to AC Origins where all the side missions were basically the same and I burnt out hard on that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. You haven't gotten to the third act where they bombard you with 10 more fucking crimes in ever area when you're sick of doing them already have you?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. "These crime side missions are lame and there're too many of them."
    Completes them all, sending the message that they are in fact great and there's not too many of them.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You haven't gotten to the third act where they bombard you with 10 more fucking crimes in ever area when you're sick of doing them already have you?
    No, but I'm also not already sick of doing them. I look forward to 10 more per area.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.