Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. It reminds me a lot of Infamous Second Son, with it's fantastic traversal and combat mechanics, but unlike that game, this one has a much biiger, richer world to explore, and it breaks of the open world stuff (which can get repetitive) with handcrafted linear missions.

One could still argue it's a bit overhyped in the sense that, like I said, there's nothing revolutionary about it, it's just a top notch superhero game with some very lavish production values.

2. Watched a few videos, it looks incredible and seems to be really smooth. It is interesting to read that there are so many homophobes out there.

3. "homophobes" Should I ask or am I happier just walking on by without looking?

4. I assumed that was an autocorrect or something. If not it went over my head too.

5. Spider-ham is gay

As a Spidey fan, this game is fantastic. Spectacular, even.

Some of the side-missions are a little dumb, granted. "Catch the pigeons!" is the new "Spider-man, I lost my balloon!"
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 09 Sep 2018 at 06:16 PM.

6. There is a side of a building that is painted the rainbow with rainbow flags. Some people are offended.

7. Eh. Some people need to be hit in the face with a garden spade. Their opinions are valueless so don't bother me any. Looking around a bit, I don't see anything but positive reactions and I think I'll keep it that way.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Spider-ham is gay

As a Spidey fan, this game is fantastic. Spectacular, even.

Some of the side-missions are a little dumb, granted. "Catch the pigeons!" is the new "Spider-man, I lost my balloon!"
    Yeah, I'm not very impressed with the side missions. The research station stuff is fun, but most of them are really quick and simple checklist stuff. Very similar to how Infamous Second Son felt.

The main story stuff is really great though.

9. Excellent game, some fantastic story telling in the main story line. I'm going around trying to 100% this thing now.

10. I'm at 96%, just need to find some more crimes while I swing around the city.

This game was incredbile. It consumed me over the last few days offs.