Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "These crime side missions are lame and there're too many of them."
    Completes them all, sending the message that they are in fact great and there's not too many of them.
    Not great but you need to do most of them for the tokens to unlock gear and gadgets, so they're a necessary evil.

Then you find yourself thinking "well if I just finish the ones I haven't done I'll be 100% with this good game, and I don't exactly mind fighting, so ok"

By the time I had only the crimes left, I wasn't stoked to do them, but I wasn't totally burned out on web swinging and fighting. Still, the game would have been even better with fewer crimes and more unique challenges. Not to say the game is bad, but jesus, if they pull an Uncharted 2 and improve on what they have here, Spider-Man 2 could be fucking incredible.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "These crime side missions are lame and there're too many of them."
    Completes them all, sending the message that they are in fact great and there's not too many of them.
    The last few hours spent completing the crimes was a grind, because there was nothing left except those. There's nothing wrong with them per se, but the quotas for how many you have to do are too damn high, and you always end up with a bunch of them left to do after everything else, even if you do a lot of them during the game.

It's a minor complaint thought. Game is a 9/10.

3. If I could wave a magic wand and change the game however I want, I think I’d make only one crime per faction per district count toward completion, and replace the different token types with a single currency so you’re only railroaded into activities you don’t enjoy if you’re going for 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Also no matter how bad the crimes are, the challenges are so damned much worse. Trying to get gold on those for the tokens to craft is horrible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I liked the stealth ones, they were almost like a puzzle. Combat wasnt too bad. Bombs were pretty annoying.

Fuck the drone.

6. The bombs are super-easy in the endgame when you’ve got all the swing speed boosts from leveling up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. The stealth ones were fun but the others were the worst. Especially that fucking drone
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Also no matter how bad the crimes are, the challenges are so damned much worse. Trying to get gold on those for the tokens to craft is horrible.
    But also utterly unnecessary and not required for 100%. I got like two gold (both on drone chases, btw) and mostly silver on the rest and I had enough to unlock everything and get the platinum.

Getting Gold gives you all the unearned tokens from the previous levels, so like 6 total. So all you need is a couple and you should be swimming in tokens.

9. I'm now like halfway through Act 2 I think, while I hate the Taskmaster challenges, and all the times you have to play as MJ, this might be my GotY.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Oh god, I'm doing everything I can to not buy this.

Still have DQXI and MHGU, which are massive, and I'm sitting around playing old games like an ahole.