Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man (PS4)

1. You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Game is fun. Nothing ground breaking like many early impressions lead on. I liked the side missions that had me face some of the classic criminals gallery. Well crafted but conventional!
    Definitely not groundbreaking, but I'd still say it's the most fun I've had with a superhero game. Influences of Infamous and Arkham are all over it, but with through-the-roof production values, and I get to be Spider-Man and do all the cool Spider-Man shit that comes with it.

The game is a bit backloaded. The third act is by far the best part.

3. I might even Redbox it again if I'm feeling squirrly. It's not awful, but it's kinda cotton candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Definitely not groundbreaking, but I'd still say it's the most fun I've had with a superhero game. Influences of Infamous and Arkham are all over it, but with through-the-roof production values, and I get to be Spider-Man and do all the cool Spider-Man shit that comes with it.

The game is a bit backloaded. The third act is by far the best part.
    I'm waiting until I can fight rhino or another villain. I'll better complete these Taskmaster challenges--not my thing.

5. I had fun but ultimately gave up on this game. I tried a few Taskmaster challenges in spite of me knowing how much I disliked the first bomb chase and outside of the combat I couldn't get in to it. After beating the Black Cat challenges and her not even showing up I felt like they really betrayed the promise of "catching" her or having a cameo.. So I just played the story to get on w my life. But once I hit the hallucination portions of the game the mechanics began felt really clunky—like the entire game all of a sudden changed the web slinging mechanics they taught me.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 07 Oct 2018 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I actually really enjoyed that section, which surprised me. I think it was very reminiscent of Ratchet and Clank.

Black Cat looks to actually be in the DLC.

7. I found it completely disoriented. I had today off and decided to push through and finish the game. The boss fights after the hallucination parts were great. I ended up running through the Challenges just to fight the boss there too. Luckily you just need one star to trigger the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Some of the optional bosses were fun. I enjoyed Tombstone, too.

9. If they had boss fights and crimes show up randomly after the ending I think I could play it for another week. Like just have Vulture appear robbing a bank and let me fuck him up. Or Fisk.

10. SPIDER MAN PS4 BLACK FRIDAY

NICE POST !!<br>ALSO CHECK<br>&nbsp;HellBound gamers isn’t just another site covered up with gaming stuff, it is the one created with love, passion and great zeal for gaming. We are hellBound gamers and we are here with best of gaming blog ever created. Get the latest download, game information, cracks, cheat codes and tricks for all the games you love. HellBound gamers provide the latest news, reviews and ratings on the games that the world play. The best collections of the most popular games are here before you even know it.<br>FOR MORE INFO CLICK ON<br><div><a data-cke-saved-href="https://hellboundgamers.com/spiderman-ps4-game-deals-bundles/" href="https://hellboundgamers.com/spiderman-ps4-game-deals-bundles/">Spider Man&nbsp; cyber monday deals</a></div><div><div><br></div></div><br>