Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Resident Evil 7 (PC, PS4/PSVR, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I get it. Just give me some cool shit. Not Job Simulator FFS.
    There's a lot of cool shit. The stuff coming this year looks pretty awesome too. Lone Echo, Arkitka.1, Robo Recall, Wilson's Heart, etc. We'll see production value go up as the audience gets larger, but it's also pretty obvious this is going to be new genres.

I'm excited for that stuff too, and it's important and I get that. But I've been sincerely surprised by how much I liked some of the stuff outside of that, and I can guarantee you will as well.

2. So is this game good?

Throw your VR in the garbage can

3. Aris was finally freed from twitch jail and is streaming it live right now... Looks pretty cool. The VR version.
    Last edited by sedition; 31 Jan 2017 at 01:19 AM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    So is this game good?

Throw your VR in the garbage can
    The game is fantastic. It's the best survival horror experience I've had since playing Alien Isolation. This is Resident Evil gone back to it's roots, and it will be remembered as one of the top games in the series.

5. this game was so fucking good oh my god

6. Finally finished it. Was good. I like the direction this is heading. I can't see myself playing through it again but I'm on board for 8 or some story dlc for sure.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Came in expecting jump scare PT crap and found RE1. It's great so far. Feels like something rebuilt the mansion full of classic RE bullshit like emblem doors and cranks with sticks, dead animals, and whatever else was around the bayou. Legit scary and amazing, I would die if I played this in VR.

8. If someone is interested in a couple of preorder bonus codes for this, I have one set for Xbone and one for PS4. It's a survival pack and recovery pack.
    Let me know.