Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding (PS4 / PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Yeah man. This is his Fuck You game.
    Lol YES. That’s exactly what it is.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. November 8th release

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. That movie looks odd as fuck. The game looks boring as fuck.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I think the themes of death and birth and human connection are intriguing. Walking across America with a backpack seems like maybe not the most interesting video game, but I want to give it a shot.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. The footage at 3 minutes looks TERRIBLE.

Like a really bad "lets play" by someone who isn't good at games. I am blown away by how boring this game looks given the idea behind it.

6. This could definitely be real bad, but I still want to play it either way.

Kojima always seemed like this artsy weirdo who was tethered to this kind of Tom Clancy spy fiction premise but who really just wanted to be as weird as possible. Now he's gotten a blank check creatively and financially to do whatever he wants and it's going to be a hell of a ride.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The footage at 3 minutes looks TERRIBLE.

Like a really bad "lets play" by someone who isn't good at games. I am blown away by how boring this game looks given the idea behind it.
    The implication is that you are severely outmatched when those guys show up. Hiding, keeping your distance, and dodging is your best defense. It looks like for a while at least, you will be at a serious disadvantage in combat.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The implication is that you are severely outmatched when those guys show up. Hiding, keeping your distance, and dodging is your best defense. It looks like for a while at least, you will be at a serious disadvantage in combat.
    From what I've read it's not necessarily that combat is ineffective as much as that killing has negative effects. The game encourages your to take non-lethal approaches.

I have to say the early November release date shows Sony had a LOT of confidence in this one. It's pretty damn odd but if it was a mess there's no way Sony would make it their big holiday title.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I more mean how clumsy it looks.

Guy kind of fumbles around, does this really akward backstep, runs in an odd ark around them. Like, that looks like my wife trying to avoid combat. It's either the game plays the poorly of they chose to show someone who is bad at games playing it.

10. look here, upon a sig graveyard.