Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding (PS4 / PC)

1. And it's coming to PC next year, too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    And it's coming to PC next year, too.
    whoa that's cool. I didn't know that. I pre-ordered for the ps4.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Reviews are already going to show up on Friday, so that probably means the game is really good right? Gameplay so far looks like shit, so I wonder what’s not being shown.

Metal Gear 5 was good but it sure as hell wasnt 10 like a bunch of sites rated it. Is this going to be waaaay overrated too?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Here is a secret you probably should have learned about 25 years ago: Reviews are worthless. If you think the gameplay looks bad, don't play it. They aren't trying to trick you at this point with holding back information on what to expect.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Here is a secret you probably should have learned about 25 years ago: Reviews are worthless. If you think the gameplay looks bad, don't play it. They aren't trying to trick you at this point with holding back information on what to expect.
    Really? I’m pretty sure Kojima tricked us with the metal gear games. Mgs2 raiden was a huge fuck you. MGS 5 was a pretty big fuck you with the rad ground zeroes thing thinking we would get cool bases to raid in 5.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Really? I’m pretty sure Kojima tricked us with the metal gear games. Mgs2 raiden was a huge fuck you. MGS 5 was a pretty big fuck you with the rad ground zeroes thing thinking we would get cool bases to raid in 5.
    Most reviews are pretty close to what I would score stuff so yeah, I do trust most of them.

7. I replied to myself instead of editing. Oh well, fuck it. Only 3 people are going to read this anyways.

8. I'm so flippin excited for this game! Preordered and ready to go.

9. Reviews are in. It's... not good. Even if it was good, I know I wouldn't have the patience for this. Everything I've read says this is pure Kojima, which is a game too in love with its own lore to tell a good story. Plus it's got hours on end of cut-scenes, which even if the story was worth it is just too much talking, not enough doing. And it turns out a huge percentage of the action is going for a very long walk.
    Last edited by James; 01 Nov 2019 at 04:11 AM.

10. The new take on the Dark Souls player help sounds really cool. Makes me actually want to check it out. The backpack management slow ass walking makes me not want to check it out. Maybe the game just clicks with you after awhile like Red Dead 2 did. Red Dead 2 was the most boring awkward playing shit ever but I stuck with it and it ended up being the best game of the year.