Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    About an hour or so. Just keep doing what the game wants until it all opens up.
    As soon as I posted that, I got my second festival location and it unlocked. Holy shit is the co-op fun in this game. It was a little squirrely making sure we got in the same session at first, but what a blast this game is with friends.

How gorgeous is this?

How motley is this crew?

How much bullshit is this?

Attached Images Attached Images

3. I gotta play more, but I am having perf issues on the PC version ;(

4. how the hell am I on there? I only ever played the FH2 demo and it was one race or so.
    Maybe my son played, I don't know.

I've just been adding any TNLers I can find, and you were the first four. I've raced against others but not had the chance to hire them.

6. Found all the signs. Hooray! I'm glad this came out when it did. So much coming out in a few weeks. I highly recommend just fucking off and enjoying the way the game looks. They could easily make the world into something else.

7. What's coming out in a few weeks?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    how the hell am I on there? I only ever played the FH2 demo and it was one race or so.
    Maybe my son played, I don't know.
    I think it just populates the world with your friends list.

If there's actually a Drivatar attached to it there's a special symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I gotta play more, but I am having perf issues on the PC version ;(
    Same, If I unlock the framerate I hit somewhere between 50 & 60 fps at most times but there's all kinds of slight stuttering going on that ruins it.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 28 Sep 2016 at 10:20 PM.

9. This game is so good when it runs and I'm driving a Lambo off road

10. I love me some Forza Motorsport, but the co-op in this game, combines with everything in this game really, has already brought me so much more fun and joy than FM ever did, and I really love me some FM. The co-op campaign is what really pushed it over the edge for me.