Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

1. guess I'm just not supposed to get this game!
    Sold my Elite (but kept the controller) to cover the out of pocket cost of grabbing the Madden slim. Was going to get this. Of course they were out. Then thought I'd maybe get in on this deal. Nope. Even though I ordered ONE long before other mofos ordered several and they got theirs.
    Still can get it, I chose a game the store needed so I could just swap. But it's annoying to be set up for two deals, and miss out on both.

2. I tried that Target deal earlier. Apparently you can't ship an email internationally.

That's a new one.

3. Anyone try the 1953 Maserati pininfarina berlinetta? I was shocked how crazy stupid fast it was. You smoke everyone at race start.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Which one of you assholes made a exhibition that was 3 laps around the whole map?! I was like 5 mins in wondering when the hell the first lap was going to end. I quit that madness. You funny fuckers.

5. I just finished the last showcase. The last one is the worst lol.

But now I have a shit ton more things to do.

6. I booted this up on PC because why not?
    Crashes at the intro.

PC GAMING.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Which one of you assholes made a exhibition that was 3 laps around the whole map?! I was like 5 mins in wondering when the hell the first lap was going to end. I quit that madness. You funny fuckers.
    Haha holy shit I want to try that! I've been playing pretty slow. I've been playing co-op with a buddy, and when he isn't on, I've just been racking up skill points and head to head races. I would love a 1 lap race around the entire map though.

I finally got a chance to play this. Ye gods, this is the prettiest game I've ever seen.

9. Anyone getting any crazy difficulty spikes? A couple races I could drive perfect and the 2 cars would just smoke me. I dropped the ai difficulty to beginner and it wouldn't change. I'd even lap the other cars, but one or two just crush me.

10. no, you just suck bad