Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

I think I'm in love with this game. Also, I think I'm going to make a Daytons USA playlist for the radio.

2. Co op while going for danger sign records is crazy amusing.

I just slid all over the Australian desert with the General Lee. Then I bought my own car, a Miata.

4. ElCapitan and I can confirm the cross-play functionality works.

The only problem is the Xbox app on PC inexplicably lacks volume control for the chat.

5. Indeed it does! I had no idea that Joust was even on PC. The game ran flawlessly, and connecting together was just as if you were both on Xbone.

6. I've been tooling around in this a bit today. I didnt see a 95 Celica, but there was a 1994. Close enough! And what do you know, someone uploaded the rally paint job!
    I'm pretty awful! And just when I start to get the feel for a car, I enter a race that makes me use some other car and its fishtailing and spinning out all over the place all over again. Thank god for rewind, but I almost want to disable it (you can, right?) as it would force me to get better, quicker.

Oh man, Sega Rally car in game! I'm going to have to grab that. I'm kinda disappointed they don't have my old 1991 RX-7, but they do have the 97.

I love the fact that you can download custom designs, that gets around so much copyright bullshit, and someone has probably already made a design you want. I'm going to have to search to see if anyone made a Daytona Hornet design on anything.

8. I drive a Kirby Porsche Urus.

9. I got a Mario design, Link design, Archer design and a bunch others. They make the cars hideous and I love it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

I spent a little while tinkering with the color of my Miata until I found the exact color that my actual car is. It was neat, but the car was pretty slow. Slower than my real car, I'm pretty sure, so I go into the upgrades and mess around.

I put a 700 HP 4 rotor engine in it. And reduced the weight to around 2000 lbs. This fucking car... it's all kinds of ridiculous now. I can't believe the game let me do that.