Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm pretty awful! And just when I start to get the feel for a car, I enter a race that makes me use some other car and its fishtailing and spinning out all over the place all over again. Thank god for rewind, but I almost want to disable it (you can, right?) as it would force me to get better, quicker.
    One of my favorite aspects of the game is the ability to customize any event. I haven't had to do it too often, but I love the ability to pick any car/class and then tweaking the weather/time of day. It really allows you to play the game the way you want to.

2. I made one I named Silent Hills.
    Didnt turn out as good as I hoped. There was no fog despite checking that box.

3. I've seen a few crazy glitches with the time/weather in events. Had a few times where it looked like the event was starting at night, then right before the race starts it turns to day but then starting flashing between night and day like a strobe light for a few seconds before staying on day. Very trippy.

4. Has anyone noticed the halo theme on the classic radio station? I know the Jeep is in but I thought that was cool.

5. It plays when you do the Warthog bucket challenge

6. One thing that has been bugging me is the lack of ability to select a tuning setup before the race begins in co-op. My friend I am playing with lacks the diversity of cars I have and so I usually try to select or create an event based on what we both have or are feeling, but it is kind of a pain that I cannot select a tuning setup on the car select screen or right before the event starts up. Is this a feature when playing vs. online? I know this is something you can do in FM6 before you begin an online race which is nice as you might want to have a different tunning setup depending on the track, weather, etc.

Is anyone else modding cars? I'm finding that is a bad idea to do so. If I'm running a stock car, any car, I do well in the races. If I modify a car I get bumped up in class and I really can't compete in the race.

I had a hard time winning in my tricked out Miata, even when I stepped down to a turbo 4 cyl instead of the four rotor engine. I bought a RX8 and left it alone, it was close to the same class at the turbo Miata and I was winning pretty easily, despite the car being much slower. I won a Ferrari, which is the same class as my rotary Miata, and the last couple of races have been a piece of cake.

8. Can't speak for you, but personally I feel it's all about getting used to the car. Also, what difficulty do you have it set on? I recently bumped it up to Highly Skilled, and some races are still prettt easy to win, but it depends on the car. There are just some cars that I am not very good at driving.

I have it on whatever the default is. I might have to bump it up if I keep driving this Ferrari though.

10. The trick (exploit) is to have an unbalanced car that's on top of the performance class.
    Personally I like to keep all my cars stock. And I would bump up the difficulty when the game starts suggesting it (and then maybe stopping when you think you're right in the edge of losing a lot).