Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

1. Both good games. It's amazing how they can crank these out though.

2. Especially considering Sony can't get one Gran Turismo game out three years into this gen.

3. Y'all probably know this but if you want some easy cheevos get the Fast & Furious game. I played for like an hour and have over 600. Should get it wrapped up in another.

4. Double dip it and get 2000. The 360 version is worse though. More unbreakable barricades.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. XB1 demo 9/11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...o/bw7nnj22szrr

Debating what to do, should I just wait two weeks for the PC full game

Either way, I started playing FH2 again and it's still totally rad.

bom bom bom
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 08 Sep 2016 at 04:04 PM.

6. "The M12S Warthog CST will be available at launch for Forza Horizon 3, and will be sent as a free download to everyone who has played either Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One. Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October."

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October."
    I'm trying hard to contain my excitement.

8. XBO demo is out today.
    Asking about the PC demo on the official twitch gets you banned, so I'm sure the PC port is doing great.

9. Demo is fucking great. I swear this is the only racing series that gets it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Can't wait