Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Horizon 3 (XBO/PC)

1. wait, you didn't play FH1 or 2? I thought you did

great series...you should pick up 2 because it's super great

2. Yeah, 2 is great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    wait, you didn't play FH1 or 2? I thought you did

great series...you should pick up 2 because it's super great
    I stuck to the main Forza series, and never committed to jumping in with the first Forza Horizon game. I think I was PS4 only when FH2 came out, but I did take advantage of collecting the FH2:F&F to my Live account when they had that for free, so I was able to download that once I got my Xbone. FH2 is only $25 right now with Deals With Gold, but I have plenty on my gaming plate right now, and will probably just wait for FH3.

4. Forza Horizon 2 is still the best exclusive on the Xbox One, so I'm looking forward to picking up Forza Horizon 3 and playing the ever loving shit out of it.

5. Anyone get the expansion island DLC for 2? Is it worth the money?

6. Yea it's great.

Joust, what version of this are you getting? Regular, Deluxe, or Ultimate? Basically, they incrementally look like this:

Regular ($60)
    • Base game

Deluxe ($20)
    • VIP
    • All-Stars Cars

Ultimate ($20)
    • Car Pass

8. Well duh I bought the Ultimate. But really, for most people, the normal is fine because there are more cars than you'll play with anyway. It's fine for me too but whatever. Also I get to play an extra weekend since it's available 4 days earlier. And I forget which tier, but you unlock cars faster.

And yes, the DLC for 2 is awesome.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 25 Aug 2016 at 11:53 AM.

surprisedface.jpg

Thanks for the objective advice though.

10. Played this at Microsofts prepax event tonight. It's pretty awesome. Seemed like the game goes a lot more vertical. I told the developer it looked like crap and they should work on it before release.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"