Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Oasis (3DS) New game by Koichi Ishii (Final Fantasy 1-3, Seiken Densetsu, Tutturu)

1. Ever Oasis (3DS) New game by Koichi Ishii (Final Fantasy 1-3, Seiken Densetsu, Tutturu)

http://e3.nintendo.com/games/ever-oasis-3ds/

by Grezzo, the company that made the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask remakes as well. Kouichi Ishii (early Final Fantasy, Seiken Densetsu) is involved. It looks similar to Fantasy Life and my favorite game that not a lot of people liked Legend of Mana.
    Donk

2. I dug the trailer and the live gameplay demonstration of Ever Oasis. Fantasy Life is fun, but the 3-character party system with unique characters and switching on the fly, as well as the town creation/managerial aspect, all strike me as a bit more interesting. Glad you made this thread, Finch.

3. Reminds me we haven't heard anything about Monolith's 3DS RPG from a few years back.

4. I shoulda known it was too much to hope for a return to Ancient's Oasis...

5. I can't stand the characters. They look like those Funko Pop toys I hate.

Despite that, I can't help but admit it looks pretty fun.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I can't stand the characters. They look like those Funko Pop toys I hate.
    NOOOOO! Those things are awful (there are like a handful that aren't). They look like Nendoroids. which are good
    Donk

7. This looks interesting I may have to get this when it hits.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Seeing it compared to Fantasy Life makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I can't stand the characters. They look like those Funko Pop toys I hate.
    Holy crap. I dislike the look of both independently, but I had never linked them before. You're exactly right.