Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2016)

I'm listening to the intro now. There is a hell of a lot of background noise during the narration, that may be what you're hearing. Let me know your results with the cdx, I'm wondering how good this rip is. The rest of the cd audio is fine.

2. I'm playing through both Ys IV Dawn of Ys and Ys Memories of Celceta at the same time. I know a lot of people really like Dawn of Ys over Mask of the Sun, though right now I kind of like both equally. Memories being a remake of them is interesting. There's a ton of extra story and gameplay here. I'm digging the extra story, even if it makes things a bit more convoluted, the extra gameplay through. I don't think I'm digging team Ys. I'm up to 6 characters now, and the only time I use any one other than Adol is when it's required to perform an action only they can. I feel like I have to waste time too coming up with cash or refining materials to be able to outfit the whole team with new gear. I think I really much prefer the Adol only games. Not that Memories is a bad game or anything like that, I'm having fun with it. I just think I'd be happier with it, if it was just Adol.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm listening to the intro now. There is a hell of a lot of background noise during the narration, that may be what you're hearing. Let me know your results with the cdx, I'm wondering how good this rip is. The rest of the cd audio is fine.
    Finally got around to doing this. At first, there seemed to be some noise, but nowhere near as bad as what I was getting through the Ouya. I then turned the subwoofer on the GXTV off, and it was just as bad. I'm using the Ouya on the Playstation monitor, which has just about no bass. A sound system with bass covers a lot of the noise up.

Ah. I got much bass up in here.

The last boss of the first game is fucking my shit up. The last few battles are some bullshit.

5. Still playing Picross 3D 2, have 200+ puzzles done.

Started The Witcher 3. You know, it's a well made game, but I think this game is telling me that open world games just aren't for me. I think I buy way too many games because other people say they're great and I think I am missing something. I don't think I am missing anything; I just can't put that kind of time into one game at a time. I'll come back to it and forget everything. Might as well play games that are shorter or don't require remembering what happened before.

The ones with fun movement (Crackdown, Sunset Overdrive)? I can deal,...they are also light on story and you can come back to at any time...
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 28 Sep 2016 at 06:53 PM.

6. I tried Overwatch on a whim last night and now I can't stop playing it. I can't remember the last time I really got into any kind of multiplayer FPS.

7. Yea, Overwatch is that good. Honestly most hyped games aren't.

8. It's like TF2 right after the Orange Box dropped, before Valve completely fucked it up with gimmicks. I really hope Blizzard demonstrates better self-control, because I'm having a blast so far.