Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2016)

1. I don't ACTUALLY mean its designed for left handed people.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I don't ACTUALLY mean its designed for left handed people.
    I figured that.

I thought that maybe you were referring to left handed people being more inclined to the arts. That there might be some kind of appeal on that level.

3. Ah. No. More like if you were to go into a house where electrical outlets are 3 inches from the top of the wall instead of the floor, or the door handles are all in the middle of the door. It just works wrong. For me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I've noticed that you either love the Witcher series or you can't stand it. For me things just feel wrong in the game, like it's made for left handed people or something.
    Probably a dumbass question, but did you ever try it with the improved control scheme they patched in after release? Or is the issue larger than that?

5. Serious Sam HD: The 2nd Encounter (PC):

After maybe a dozen tries, got past a particularly rough section of The Pit with some "dangerous forces", and full of Kleer Skeletons & Kamikazes. High wind blows Sam and the enemy around during the battle, sending the latter flying through the air.

6. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Probably a dumbass question, but did you ever try it with the improved control scheme they patched in after release? Or is the issue larger than that?
    I didn't buy it on release I got it a little later during a steam sale, so probably.

I started playing 1999 infinity

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It doesn't sound like you played it the first time.
    Even better.

9. Monster Monpiece

This deserves much better than the 4.9 it received from IGN, 4.9 being .9 more than the number of times "core" appears in the review. Picture a simplified Hearthstone with three lanes between you and your opponent instead of one big one and the usual Compile Heart ladies instead of skellingtons and dorfs and that's pretty much the game. Though I'd been skipping the dialogue, the game seemed really cute and sweet. Then it remembered it was inside of a Playstation Vita and introduced a card-upgrading mechanic where you spend "Rub Points" to I don't think I need to finish this sentence.

10. It's just lane defense likes Plants vs Zombies and Heavenstrike Rivals. Don't need to drag Hearthstone over here.