Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2016)

Got back into wow. The new patch and upcoming
    Xpac got me going again. The changes to all the classes are nice. Its evem taking time away from MHGen.

2. Picked up where I left off long ago in Project X Zone, somewhere in the chapter 24 region. I still really like this game, it's just that it takes so long to get through each series of increasingly long battles that I can only do one at a time really. But making awesome combos is still fun, and getting new attacks and stuff is a nice progression goal.

3. Ew.

4. I'm playing Pokemon each day, I was going to catch every Pokemon. Anybody also play can inbox exchange experiences about this game
    Last edited by Rumpy; 28 Jul 2016 at 01:40 PM.

5. lol.

6. He has an Onlive ID!!

7. Hyper Light Drifter. I have no idea what I'm doing.

8. Been playing BOI: Afterbirth most nights lately, STILL trying to get everything. Finally unlocked The Lost a few nights ago and Lillith while on vacation. Now I'm trying to do all the Challenges for the items and some are just nightmarish. 190/276 achievements. I'm going to get them.

Playing these sega gen games I got cheap.

Sonic 1 is great, but the. Cheapness of some things is annoying. Like getting caught between things and dying.

I'm not sure sonic 2 is better but I understand why people feel that way. More polish. Fewer cheap deaths. Better controls. A handful of great songs. And you can get pretty far before it gets hard.

Rystar and heady whatever look great. They almost look like 32x games.

Golden axe 3 is horrible. Espically coming from streets of rage.

Streets of rage is an interesting take on the us. What were they printing in papers in japan? Punks and bdsm and what is probably cross dressers. When was this the gang problem of the us?

10. They've been doing that since at least Double Dragon. Maybe The Warriors ​was released as a documentary there.