Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Summer, 2016)

1. Started playing Gotta Protectors. I like it...mostly. There seems to be a lag when you try to move? Like it hesitates for a split second. It's very annoying.

2. AM2R is finally finished!!! http://metroid2remake.blogspot.com/

3. Fuck yes. Been waiting a long time for that.

4. I'm also incredibly surprised it made it to completion without a C&D.

Countdown begins...

5. Spelunky is one of the 360 games so I'm finally getting around to playing it. I like it but holy shit am I bad at it. Falling on spikes you had no idea were there is real classy.

I was surprised to see an actual first-party demo on the Wii U eShop (Star Fox Zero) so I tried it. I really hate it when demos only have training sections. Let me play at least one proper level. The arwing seemed okay but the other vehicles are ass. I'm glad I bought SF Guard separately.

7. Playing the demo for Bravely Second before I move on to the actual game. It reminds me of how much I really loved the first half of BD, a fact that has been overpowered by the memory of what I steaming pile of shit the second half was. I hope BS manages to avoid this.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. It'll be a bunch of BS if it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Streets of rage is an interesting take on the us. What were they printing in papers in japan? Punks and bdsm and what is probably cross dressers. When was this the gang problem of the us?
    That's easy: they watched The Warriors and Streets of Fire.

10. I'm still playing Far Cry: Primal on the PS4. I've put about 10 hours into the game so far. It's a nice departure from the previous 2 chapters.

I dusted off my old copy of Sins of a Solar Empire on Saturday. I installed it on my old 2009 PC (Q9650 + GTX 460) and have played the game for about 4 hours. It's a pretty addictive game.