Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: attn: Lawyers

attn: Lawyers

OK. So we are buying a condo. Last time I bought property I was young and foolish and don't really remember anything. Do I need to get a lawyer to look at this paperwork? Am I being excessively excessive? Help me TNL, let's pretend we are all adults together.

2. You should definitely have a lawyer look it over. In fact, in SC it's required by law.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. In Philadelphia, the lawyer is also required to be licensed in bird law.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Get a lawyer, and hope he works for you.

Preferably someone you know.

6. Ask the seller to recommend you a lawyer, preferably one licensed in bird law.

It's also good practice to get two lawyers, so they can do the good lawyer, bad lawyer thing.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 27 Jun 2016 at 10:04 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. When you interview the lawyer ask hm/her to flex nuts. If they do and you are not impressed, find another.

Real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts, cuz real gangsta ass niggas know they got em.

9. You want a lawyer.

Especially when it comes time to sign all the closing shit.

10. A lawyer and not just a real estate agent?

Our Agent uses lawyers, but we didn't need one ourselves.