Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter IV 3DS Code

1. Super Street Fighter IV 3DS Code

Got this with the Humble Bundle and will never redeem it, much less play it. Anyone want it?

I wouldn't say no to it, that's one less cart I'd have to carry around. But if someone else wants it give it to them since I do already have it.

3. The guy with a sewer grate-sized signal cleaner-upper for his hubcap-sized laserdiscs is encumbered by carrying around a Canadian quarter-sized videogame.

I love this place.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 28 Jun 2016 at 07:01 PM.

4. Anyway, here it is.

B0L8QXL41KRW4LH3

5. Just kidding that was a decoy. Somebody has Retro City Rampage on their account history forever now.

I still have the SFIV code if anyone who doesn't have the game already wants it. If not, it goes to the Sultan of Soldering!

I laughed.

Random question, if you get a 3ds game digitally is there any way to move your save from a cart? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but they added some backup feature or something, was that only for digital games?
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The guy with a sewer grate-sized signal cleaner-upper for his hubcap-sized laserdiscs is encumbered by carrying around a Canadian quarter-sized videogame.

I love this place.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Just kidding that was a decoy. Somebody has Retro City Rampage on their account history forever now.

I still have the SFIV code if anyone who doesn't have the game already wants it. If not, it goes to the Sultan of Soldering!
    I got duped.

lol, you can have the SF4 code if you want it.

10. Tempted tbh, I kinda want to try it. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL