Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac and Cheetos

Mac and Cheetos

So BK is going against the grain and trying something different. Macroni and Cheese inside a fat deep fried Cheeto. So Yummy yet not healthy.

2. I'm glad you're back, Korian.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I've missed you Andrew, Kawaii little guy.

Don't be fooled! He's actually quite large.

how are these?

I'm curious but I've been eating healthy and lite since my trip to NC.

They are unique, you only get 5. Gotta love Mac and cheese tho, and fat cheetos.

7. My buddy did a couple of videos about these, or more accurately how to make them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Don't be fooled! He's actually quite large.
    mom joke something whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. "Burnt mozzarella stick" is an accurate description of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. lol.