Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Bioshock: The Collection

1. Bioshock: The Collection

9/13. PC, PS4, XB1. Includes all single player dlc stuff and director's commentaries.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. I love the original Bioshock so much. Infinite is still in my queue.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. They're cool games for sure but do people really want to play them again? Are they doing anything you can't get in new shooters?

4. I might use this as an excuse to go through them again, if they look a good bit nicer on PC than the originals.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I love the original Bioshock so much. Infinite is still in my queue.
    I love the first and second, Infinite blows.

6. Probably won't be.

Apparently the Batman collection is delayed after it came out that the graphics lacked stuff that was in the 360 game.

These things are shit out quickly and cheaply.

7. Yeah but Warner Bros is fucking up everywhere these days. Still, you are right

8. Wouldn't this just be a PC with DLC/ Xbox-PS4 versions of PC with settings maxed out with DLC cash grab? Or are the games old enough that they'd actually have to redo the graphics. I guess they are old, but they don't seem it to me.

9. It depends? Some of these packs do have upgraded stuff. Like Sleepy Dogs and Darksiders 2. Skyrim too.

Some are lazy shit like Dishonored.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Wouldn't this just be a PC with DLC/ Xbox-PS4 versions of PC with settings maxed out with DLC cash grab? Or are the games old enough that they'd actually have to redo the graphics. I guess they are old, but they don't seem it to me.
    Apparently not, since there's a PC version of this slated. It seems to have some actual enhancements, a la the new Skyrim update.

That doesn't seem to appy to Infinite, though, which is not being included in the PC release because it won't be enhanced beyond the existing PC port.