Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Bioshock: The Collection

Andrew, you don't have to tell me where you work, because I'm sure you signed a nondisclosure, but do you know of any good employers for Americans overseas?

Do you know of any bad ones that aren't the one you work for? You can pm the answer that has nothing to do with your current job

2. Hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    do you know of any good employers for Americans overseas?
    I hear the Army is recruiting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Andrew, you don't have to tell me where you work, because I'm sure you signed a nondisclosure, but do you know of any good employers for Americans overseas?

Do you know of any bad ones that aren't the one you work for? You can pm the answer that has nothing to do with your current job
    Why would have someone have an NDA as to where they work unless they were spies or top secret clearance or such?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

A lot of big money overseas shit is like that

6. About halfway through the first one. Respawn rate is a little worse than I remember. It's probably just that I didn't know any better back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.