Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: July, 2016

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I picked up a pair of Energy C-7 tower speakers for $10! These went for $1000/pair new, and has plenty of power for home theater application. I just dust it off and they sound unbelievably good. I am not sure if I prefer them over my Quad L22 musically, but they are punchier for movies. They do look better with a stronger presence.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    How big is that display?

It looks like it's over 75".

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It looks like it's over 75".
    That's what she said. 80".

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    That's what she said. 80".
    Damn!

I'd avoid watching movies with beach scenes. You might get a sunburn while watching it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Damn!

I'd avoid watching movies with beach scenes. You might get a sunburn while watching it.
    I was going to put a 120" screen for projection, but a TV is easier to live with. It is funny how quickly you get used to it and doesn't think it is all that big. It is great for HTPC, I can type sitting 15ft away.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It is funny how quickly you get used to it and doesn't think it is all that big.
    That's what she said!

I have seen that TV in person (I think) and it's fucking ridiculous. That's all.

Sweet speakers btw.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I have seen that TV in person (I think) and it's fucking ridiculous. That's all.

Sweet speakers btw.
    You have! Good times.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    potential purchase

http://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3...nia-vinyl-ost/

looks like they are putting out a limited sdcc castlevania vinyl.

Says the music will be by Konami Kukeiha Club. Unless they put out a rerelease of the Naoto Shibata PROJECT's Perfect Selection: Dracula Battle, I probably will not bite.

Have they ever reprinted Dracula Battle? Seems to have a very strong fan following.
    I posted on the life is good thread but I bought this! I'm eagerly waiting their silent hill vinyl but haven't head anything about it in awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Picked up Monster Hunter Generations right before leaving town for a week. Unfortunately the Cyber Gadget Grip 2 for the New 3DS XL/LL that I ordered from Amazon didn't make it in time for the trip, but I'm liking it so far although still getting used to it.

During my trip, I was able to get a good, complete copy of Dead Space: Extraction (Wii) for $4 from a flea market. And then a copy of Star Fox Zero + Star Fox Guard thanks to the sale from BB, that was great.

10. That's an awesome setup kof, very classy!

We got a guinea pig when my lady's brother realized his daughter was allergic to the 3 they had. We named him Pineapple Jack since they called him Jack Jack. Bought a couple toys and tunnels for him and some FEED because he's apparently a ravenous beast.