Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paragon (PC, PS4)

Paragon (PC, PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Epic Games has revealed a new PC game called Paragon.

Set for 2016, little is known about Paragon other than it will contain various "heroes" revealed each week between now and 3rd December. The terminology suggests this may be a MOBA, or shooter hybrid of the popular genre, but that's just a hunch at this point.

Today's reveal shows off a playable hero named Twinblast. As seen in the teaser trailer below, Twinblast a man sporting a couple of those cool red bionic arms that are all the rage these days.

Other heroes to be revealed include names like Steel, Sparrow, Dekker, and Grux.

You can sign up for an impending beta on Paragon's official site.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Dec 2015 at 03:07 PM.

2. Oh thank goodness, a generic protagonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. what happened to fortnite

4. this is probably gonna be better than fortnite and worse than unreal tournament 2015/2016/whatever

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    what happened to fortnite
    Looks like it's still being developed. It's in alpha.

Do you really care? I didn't think it looked interesting at all.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. I don't understand why they would develop a shooter like this parallel to UT? Their game is going to have enough competition already without them competing with themselves.

7. Quote Originally Posted by koda View Post
    I don't understand why they would develop a shooter like this parallel to UT? Their game is going to have enough competition already without them competing with themselves.
    Well UT is sort of an experiment in crowdsourced development. But I wouldn't really assume based on the zero information we have that this is anything similar to UT.

8. I remember when Epic was great. It wasn't that long ago.

9. Oh, Yoshi's quote even mentions specifically that it's not necessarily a shooter. I thought I had read this morning that it was going to be.

Well, we'll see. I think a MOBA wouldn't be a super route for them to take. And just about any sort of class-based shooter would feel pretty redundant to me, at least. They're both crowded markets.

10. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    no