Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: NES Classic Edition

1. yeah, you could add it to your cart for a split second but the payment wouldnt go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Didn't you buy a Neo Geo X?
    It has the all important hackable card slot with all my favorite games on it and a handheld that I'm not too proud to play on the bus sometimes.

3. Thought about getting one to flip for a couple of equally short changed Pokémon Go bracelets for the boys Christmas. Instead opted to remove myself from the Nintendo cycle of going fucking nuts to find Amiibo, Majora LE, Fire Emblem Fates Complete, and so forth.

4. The one I pre-ordered from Toys R Us should be here by Tuesday. Yay!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Much as I'd like to place the blame solely on Nintendo, I'm sure part of the problem lies with retailers really underestimating demand with their initial orders. Those garbage ATgames plug & plays stay pretty stagnant on shelves, and the dumb-dumbs in charge of ordering probably thought this thing's sales would be analogous.

6. Nope, Nintendo didn't even allow preorders to happened, retailers just got whatever Nintendo sent them because nintendo
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I just hooked my Raspberry Pi up to my HDTV and hooked up my Bluetooth SNES pad. I don't think I care about the Classic anymore.

8. Nintendo Announces NES Classic Edition

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just hooked my Raspberry Pi up to my HDTV and hooked up my Bluetooth SNES pad. I don't think I care about the Classic anymore.
    This is honestly what I should do with that money. Buy 2 Bluetooth snes jams and just enjoy my Pi.

Maybe I'll boot it up and get everything updated so I can take it on vacation.

9. Okay, I'm just gonna ashamedly ask - how do you turn a Raspberry Pi into an emulation machine of greatness? I've seen these sold online but it looks like they start with nothing, right? Then its a matter of feeding it the right programs/emus/roms to make it go? Other than that I don't know a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. You put a circuit board in case, and then do computery things, so I've heard.