Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5363656667686971 ... LastLast

Thread: NES Classic Edition

I sure do remember massive piles of this shit 3 months ago.

Its really bizarre how Nintendo refuses to make more of the items that were huge hits this quarter.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'll still be hitting the stores. If I find one I'll buy it and send it to you.
    Yup, we will look out for each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Its really bizarre how Nintendo refuses to make more of the items that were huge hits this quarter.
    Seriously, why would they stop selling this thing that lets everyone play all of their games ever for free.

4. You couldn't swing a stick in an electronics store without hitting something that could play everything up to N64.

And that's the exact same thing as Nintendo selling a cracked device.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Seriously, why would they stop selling this thing that lets everyone play all of their games ever for free.
    More money than they were getting for us all doing this for like 15 or more years on PCs.

And most people won't know how to hack these things. You guys grossly over estimate what the average intelligence is.

TNL by and large is above average intelligence. We have a bunch of book writers, musicians, game makers, artists, business owners, engineers, etc.

8. The same people who hacks this are the same who knew how to use an emulator for 20 years.

I'll keep an eye out for these to sell at cost. Only got mine when I got lucky seeing a thread bump on gaf for BB during my lunch break, but I'll keep an ear out.

I will keep all body parts out. Editing your post on the mobile skin is basically one giant delete button, btw.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I mean, they didn't stop selling Wiis when it got hacked, and that hack directly kneecapped potential software sales for the system. This thing doesn't even have potential software sales to lose.

I guess you could argue it could negatively affect the likelihood of potential VC sales on their other consoles, but if Nintendo's all about maximizing VC sales, their shit-ass management of VC releases, inability to ever put anything on sale, and refusal to save purchases across system accounts certainly doesn't communicate such concern.