Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: NES Classic Edition

1. Nintendo will leave a way open. It'll be fine.

2. Any chance this works with Wiimote Bluetooth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. It has a USB cord sticking out of it for power. Is it possible to manufacture it so it's connected to the power and not interface with the guts of the system at all?

4. That's probably how it is. Only the two power pins are connected.

I fully intend to buy one and an extra pad, but I'm not opening it unless the emulation is excellent.
    If it sucks I can always sell it.

5. People here do realize this isn't for the gamer who has held onto their cartridges or savvy enough to even know where to buy them right now. This is for the people who are going to get nostalgic about their childhood, the ones who probably haven't held a game controller in 15 + years. It's why the commercial is so perfect for it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I figured it was for anyone that would give them money, personally.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    People here do realize this isn't for the gamer who has held onto their cartridges or savvy enough to even know where to buy them right now. This is for the people who are going to get nostalgic about their childhood, the ones who probably haven't held a game controller in 15 + years. It's why the commercial is so perfect for it.
    It's for people who need to get a Secret Santa for someone and they only know that "they like video games."

"you like, like nerd stuff, riGHT?"

10. Well, I'm not trying to say it as a pejorative.

This is just a cheap gift. It's not for people who are deciding between this and a fucking Raspberry Pi emulation box.