Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: NES Classic Edition

1. Let me know if anyone see one in the wild and willing to ship to me. I will never find one before Nintendo forgets about this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Let me know if anyone see one in the wild and willing to ship to me. I will never find one before Nintendo forgets about this.
    Same here for me also guys. I'll hand out a free two week ban to anyone who gets me one. Mods not included.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'll hand out a free two week ban to anyone who gets me one. Mods not included.
    Why bother then?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Why bother then?
    Because it's more fun that way!

5. These things pop up quite frequently on PrimeNow, if that's something you have.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Finally found one of these shits, went into TRU on a total whim and they had one sitting there. Got it home and hacked it up real nice. Good stuff.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Finally found one of these shits, went into TRU on a total whim and they had one sitting there. Got it home and hacked it up real nice. Good stuff.
    Couldn't get your old buddy BonusKun one eh?

Only good boys and girls get a nes classic, Bonus.

9. When I said they had one, I meant they had one.

Haven't tried the hacking yet. Is it as easy as it sounds? Just use the latest software that even has a UI and everything?