Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: NES Classic Edition

Very nice.

2. Wake me up when someone finds me one of these systems in the wild for retail.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. No luck here, scalpers continue to buy multiple of these.

Yeah. Not going to happen until guys can't flip it on ebay for over retail + 13%

5. Nintendo Announces NES Classic Edition

I own one of these now.

Noob.

7. Hooked it up my monitor. Controller is great. The short cord is not a big deal because I'm playing it at my desk.

I was throwing picks Eli-style in Tecmo Bowl within a minute. I remember Ninja Gaiden disconcertingly well for a game I have not touched in 25 years.

I really like this thing. I wish it had a few more games - Blaster Master, RC Pro Am, River City Ransom, Bionic Commando, etc. would all have been better than Donkey Kong Jr or some shit.

On the other hand there IS a wide variety and when I have downloaded 5000 roms in the past I just end up looking at the library for a bit figuring out what to play and then deciding to surf the internet instead.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Noob.

9. Happy noob

10. I ended up doing the same thing (putting it on my desk at home and hooking it up to one of my monitors). It's nice when I need a break from working on something to just switch inputs and play some quick NES action.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.