Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuzo Koshiro's Gotta Protectors (Protect Me Knight 2) 3DS

1. Yuzo Koshiro makes all the best music

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Yuzo Koshiro makes all the best music
    He does indeed..

Music like this is what Yuzo will always be remembered for by me. He was one of the few dudes who really knew how to make a Genesis sing...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    This is a game by Yuzo Koshiro? The same dude who did the Streets of Rage music?
    It's by Ancient, his company. They also did Beyond Oasis and the GG/SMS Sonic the Hedgehog.

4. I'm not sure what's going on in this JPEG Ancient posted on Twitter, and I don't really care. I'm just glad it exists.

Attached Images Attached Images

5. This damn game is ruining my thumbs. Has anyone noticed a difference in control between using the CP and the Dpad? I'd prefer the dpad, but there seems to be a bit of lag, and I don't notice it as much when using the CP. But using that seems counterintuitive with a game like this.
    Anyway, 23 levels in. I'm using an Archer. Online mp would be a lot of fun with this.

6. Anyone playing this? Anyone? Anyone?
    After 5 tries, two of them in attempt to farm material so I could learn the dash skill I finally made it past the King of Destroyer level. Every level since has been a slog because it seems like in order to make it through I need to keep learning/ shuffling skills. Which means farming for materials. Not really having fun anymore. Sure as fuck don't want to keep doing this in order to get through the next 50 some odd levels.

7. I'm in chapter 2 and have been using Fighter with the same few skills with slight variations every now and then. I'm having a blast! I want to start making levels soon, too.

8. that ends in chapter 3.