Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)

My PC version shipped from Best Buy for delivery tomorrow. What two week delay?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Also, the kinect wasn't the culprit. I imagine 5 years of just installing and uninstalling and etc etc.
    The kinect is always the culprit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    My PC version shipped from Best Buy for delivery tomorrow. What two week delay?
    You won't be able to download it yet. You will be able to download a free copy of Sonic 1!

4. Yeah, that.
    Enjoy your box, though. Lord knows we have.

My cats will enjoy the shit out of the box. It'll probably be huge like your mom's.

It will be yuge. The best box. People are saying good things about the special edition box.

It is a yuge box.

8. Did anyone get the Switch version?

9. Just the people who bought it on the Switch, yeah.

Finding a TON of different paths through levels, playing or watching someone play a second pass through one shows off a bunch of roads less taken. S3 Fire shield in Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone burnes bridges down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I've never smiled so much while playing a video game!

I keep laughing my ass off at the stupid Sonic references in here. Hell, the boss of the desert level had me doing mental flips! Finally, the return of Nack and legit sprites for Bean and Bark! Can't wait to go through the game again in & Knuckles Mode. LOVE how they handled Stardust Speedway.

Plus, look at this crazy weird deep cut:
    https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/15/16...rty-livestream