Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3545474849505153 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)

1. Sonic Mania (PC PS4 XBO 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I really like the Act 2 remixes.
    Yes. Chemical Plant Act 2

Lava Reef Act 2 sounds like it belonged in Sonic CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And on a related note, they are going to put out a soundtrack on vinyl

https://data-discs.com/products/sonic-mania#

Click for full size
    It's 2017, we can't get physical copies of certain games but we can get the soundtracks on vinyl.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    As soon as the word "believer" applies to you, with or without a prefix, the burden of proof is on you. This is why it's hysterical that atheists try to claim science. Their belief is the opposite of science. That's why people like Tyson and Bill Gates actively avoid that label.
    An atheist is not someone who could never be convinced of God no matter what you tell him. An atheist is someone who simply hasn't seen anything to make him believe yet.

There are an infinite of number of things I don't believe to be the case. This doesn't mean it's a matter of unshakable faith, it just means that the default state of affairs is to not believe something until you have a reason to.

You could say you believe there's a Disney theme park on Pluto, and that explains the name. We have very little data to determine that one way or the other, but based on that lack of evidence, and my belief that you lack evidence as well, I would reject that belief. I would not consider myself "agnostic" on the matter. But if we sent some satellites there and found pictures of rides and attractions, I'd be more inclined to believe.

The notion that any of the centuries-old religions people follow got anything right about the idea of God is as absurd to me as the Disneyland on Pluto. But there's much we don't know about the universe and much that could change the way we understand the universe. An atheist has no problem being open to possibilities.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 22 Aug 2017 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Go argue him instead:

5. Tyson sounds more like he's an agnostic because ain't nobody got time for that atheist stuff more than from a belief standpoint. He even admits they overlap.

I really like how mania nails robotnik. We didn't really see a lot of him in the first 4.5 games. But from what we did see, that's exactly how I interpreted him.

He's got that perfect dick dastardly and time skulls thing going on.

7. What the fuck fams.
    Sonic games, hold right and jump occasionally.

8. gotta go fast

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Started seeing all this 'this game isn't good you're all sheep' nonsense pages ago..
    No one on tnl has said that.

There are two camps: this is a good game vs this is the best sonic game on the earth.

The worst comments have been fuck sega, I wish this was on the pc already.

10. No it was probably when people debated who the burden of proof is on because Sonic is a strong philosophical lightning rod