Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)

Yeah, and that doesn't matter

Because at this point, those people just want it to handle right and be as good as Sonic and Knuckles

I think all the true believers have given up on the second coming of Sonic 1 or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Nothing is going to top 1/2 and no one sensible should expect that
    CD topped 2 a long time ago.

3. If we don't start seeing more levels soon, I'm officially worried about how much content this game is really going to have. We've seen a single original stage so far and the game comes out in 6 months?

4. That's plenty of time for creating Sonic levels.

I'm more worried they will drag out with a bunch of filler levels because people freak out when games are shorter.

6. I'd honestly be happy with half n' half. Gimme 3 good remixed zones and 3 good brand new ones and my ridiculous $60 purchase of this game + Sonic babby toy is justified.

I never expected anything like this to be funded by Sega, so I'll be thrilled with almost anything we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    CD topped 2 a long time ago.
    You bating fuck.

This is why mzo and finch stopped posting.

8. I thought Finch stopped because no one loves Nintendo as much as he and Mzo stopped because we made fun of his "I have an idea that I'm really excited about and- oh, look at the pretty butterfly" tendencies.
    I don't think it was because of the long held debate of Sonic 2 vs. CD.

They started to drift after we shit up the podcast thread with sonic arguments

10. They drifted from the podcast before even that.