Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    So basically, right now the Switch and PS4 versions are good, skip the Xbox One?
    It honestly seems to be just me.
    DF didn't encounter it, somebody on XBL messaged me and said theirs did that at first and fixed itself.
    I don't know.

I was trying to decide which version to get when I get home since I have all three systems. My fightmans pad on the Bone is the closest I have to an actual Genesis pad but the Switch gives me portable play, so I dunno. I'll probably just grab the Switch one.

3. If I had a switch I'd grab it on that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. bbobb, maybe it's time for you to get one. It has Gunbarich. And lots of NeoGeo games
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    There's a twitter post I saw about them commenting on a few bugs slipping thru I saw earlier today. One of the youtube reviews I forget which posted the image of them mentioning the bugs slipping thru. Honestly all things considered this is a pretty clean release seeing as this was developed between 3 platforms.
    Four platforms. Also PC delay had absolutely nothing to do with bugs, performance, or anything wrong with the game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    bbobb, maybe it's time for you to get one. It has Gunbarich. And lots of NeoGeo games
    Not until there's more games, probably when version 2 comes out with the power port on the top along with Metroid
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    It honestly seems to be just me.
    DF didn't encounter it, somebody on XBL messaged me and said theirs did that at first and fixed itself.
    I don't know.
    I’ll try it in a bit and see what happens.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Not until there's more games, probably when version 2 comes out with the power port on the top along with Metroid
    that's what I said about the Wii U and now it's dead. Dead as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Sonic seems to run fine on my One.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Holy cow, this might actually be the best Sonic game. Best animation by a mile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!