Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3949515253545557 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mania (PC, PS4, XBO, Switch)

1. I finally got my CE from Amazon (only took almost 2 weeks to get here), and I decided to give the ring holder cartridge a proper home. Sega Europe hooked me up with one of those introduction manuals, so I downloaded a custom insert, and voila!

2. Nice! What cart did you strip nude to make that?

Also, I still don't know what the point of that metal card is.

prepping the coke

So I beat this on pc in the first go.

Did they make this easier? I feel like they increased the number of rings on the screen when you're hit. I also beat the first 10 bonus stages no problem.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 06 Sep 2017 at 11:10 AM.

You're just a Sonic savant... Savonic?

I sure was having a lot of trouble on the ps4. Maybe its controler is just garbage.

8. Maybe your TV is laggy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So I beat this on pc in the first go.

Did they make this easier? I feel like they increased the number of rings on the screen when you're hit. I also beat the first 10 bonus stages no problem.
    Sonic was always easy. This feels about the same to me. There are some lives wasted figuring things out but once you know it, it isn't tough. I continued a couple times my first play but my second I finished with like 35 lives.

It's really bizarre to me to see people complain about how hard this game is. A lot of people just fundamentally don't understand Sonic.