Thread: Blair Witch

1. Blair Witch

Surprise sequel! Originally filmed secretly as a different movie entitled The Woods, the real title was announced today along with the trailer.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BerringerX; 22 Jul 2016 at 11:56 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Looks Scary, but the first was such a disappointment.

3. You spelled "the second" wrong.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. I've been excited for this since it was first announced, Adam Wingard has been amazing so far, can't wait.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. So this is why I couldn't find out anything about that "Woods" movie. Weird. I'll see it.

6. The first two thirds of the first movie are pretty boring but it really ratchets the tension up in a way very few horror flicks do. The second Blair Witch movie is bad but its entertainment value is very underrated.

7. Arjue didn't read the first post.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    The first two thirds of the first movie are pretty boring but it really ratchets the tension up in a way very few horror flicks do. The second Blair Witch movie is bad but its entertainment value is very underrated.
    Agree on both points.

Good video on the series, esp BW2:

Looking forward to being disappointed by the new one. Day 1.

9. New horror movie called "The Woods" - huh, could be good, who knows, I'll see what kind of buzz it gets closer to release

Surprise, it's actually a new Blair Witch movie! - NOPE, all interest gone. There are people who LIKED that trash fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids